Friday, October 15, 2010

Swap-bot Updates!

Hello All,

I just wanted to give you a bit of an update on things I'm working on.  I did receive two swap-bot items! Yay! I loveee getting mail so Swap-bot really became my new addiction.  The first item I receive was part of the Gina Matarazzo Hand Embroidery Swap.  She happen to use the same pattern I bought as well. Great minds think alike! I was kind of hoping for something different but this is good too. Sassyseamstress made my item and she stitched up a handmade tote... and "totes" love it! What? Do I hear a collective groan? It was funny!

Here is a picture of my new tote!


Cute! Here are some close-up of the stitches...


 I really like the two different color strands she used for the letters.


I really wasn't expecting a hand-made tote.  I bought one and stitched one up.  I really wish I had a sewing machine so I can make hand-made totes like this one.

The other item I received was from I'm New to Making ATC SwapBrooklyne Did such a fabulous job making my own personalized ATC. Of course she drew a doxie which she knows would be the way to my heart.  Its pretty awesome!


The bottom card was her note to me. And here is a closeup of my Pookie.



So cute right?  She used some of my favorite colors as well.  Win! I'm currently working a birthday gift for Travis's Grandma and to give you a hint, its very similar to my Gina Matazarro swap item.

Now I leave you with a picture of my dear little pookie...


Happy crafting!

2 comments:

Shayla said...

Hi! It's me,shayla again from our owl atc swap! I moved to blogspot-so now I am going to follow you and your creations!

Perla said...

Hi Shayla! Aww thanks for following me! I'll try to post more often so you have something to follow! haha :D